The last thing you're probably thinking about is holiday shopping... But retailers already have the holiday season on the brain, and now Wal-Mart has a list of what they think you’ll be shopping for over Christmas…at least if you have kids.
Walmart just came out with a list of the 48 hottest toys for the 2019 holiday season. How do they know they’ll be in demand this year? All the toys were picked by kids, so that’s a good indicator.
Items on the list range from scooters to laptops, and include movie-inspired toys, with some items, like two “Frozen 2” toys, not even out yet.
Some of this year’s hot items include (click here for the complete list)
- 6V Plus Simba (Walmart exclusive) - $149
- Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak (Wallmart exclusive) - $59.99
- Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Super Paws Lookout Tower - $99.97
- How to Train Your Hatching Dragon - $59.68
- Marvel Spiderman Web Shooter - $18.84
- Sesame Street Love to Hug Elmo - $29.97
- LOL Surprise 2-N-1 Glamper - $99.88
- What’s In My Purse Doll - $19.98
- Poopsie Rainbow Surprise Dolls - $49.94
- Build A Bear Workshop Stuffing Station Value Box (Walmart exclusive) - $25
- Hover -1 Transport Scooter - $149