If you've recently bought shrimp at Kroger, you may want to take a look in your refrigerator. Seems Kroger is recalling several of their Sand Bar shrimp products due to potential health concerns. The store chain said that the shrimp may be under-cooked and that could lead to illness.
The products listed below are being recalled:
- Sand Bar Peeled / Cooked Shrimp 26/30 CPTO UPC 11110-64115
- Shrimp Cooked, Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 69439-XXXXX
- Shrimp Grab & Go Service Case UPC 69447-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 69472-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 89439-XXXXX
- Shrimp 26/30 Cooked Service Case UPC 89461-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 98107-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cocktail 26/30 UPC 99479-5XXXX
- Peeled Cooked Shrimp 26/30 UPC 40401-370681
Customers who may have purchased any of these items should return them for a refund.
According to Kroger, this recall "affects Kroger stores located in , Central and Northwest Ohio, Northwestern Virginia panhandle, Michigan, KingSoopers, Frys, Smiths," but could be potentially sold in other locations.